BMG Group has distinguished itself on the Brazilian economic scene as a solid organization whose operating principles determine its stability and reliability.
Its vocation in the financial sector can be traced back to the foundation of Banco de Credito Predial in 1930, in the city of Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, by the Guimarães family. In 1936, having changed its name to Banco de Minas Gerais, it started to diversify, both through holdings in companies or through the creation of companies with high growth potential.
Today BMG Group, which has Banco BMG as its financial arm, operates in the market through its own companies in real estate, manufacturing, agribusiness and service industries.
It should be pointed out that this development has been based on stability and transparency, making use primarily of internally-generated resources as a means of leveraging its own growth.